Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Devastating News, Hopeful Prospects

I went to the doctors today, and was given some unfortunate news. After my check up, my doctor informed me that my uterus is swollen on one side again. Which means this tumor is malignant and that I will need Chemotherapy for the next twelve months and surgery again to remove the mass. I knew that there was a possibility that the cancer would come back. I guess I just hadn't really considered it because I thought I was feeling better.

I'm sorry, but I don't really have anything else to say right now. I feel so disconnected from myself, I'm not even sure what's really going on.

Please keep my family and I in your thoughts, and never lose hope.

Forever and Always,
Bri

1 comment:

  1. Brianna you are in my prayers you and your family. You are very much loved and keep strong thats the best one can do. I'm sorry i haven't kept in contact as much as I'd like too. Best of wishes to you girlie and take care.

    ReplyDelete