Monday, May 9, 2011

Rolling In The Deep

A close family friend of mine told me, that if I am to leave this world behind, I should leave every bit of me. I should leave everything that I know to be true about myself and this world behind. As I see it, no one has ever, or will ever see the world the way I've seen it. They will never experience the people, the love, or the anecdotal life lessons the way I have.

So today I am feeling loved. And I wanted to share that with you. Today is Mother's Day and today I was celebrated. Today my family and friends told me how much they loved and appreciated me, how proud they are of me. My wonderful husband told me how much I mean to him, and how thankful he is that I gave him our beautiful baby girl. That I made him a daddy. 

While my family celebrated my motherhood, I took the time to reflect on the life I had created. I celebrated my daughter, Madison Paige Spirit. The reason for everyone's feelings of affection, and gratitude towards me today. I know that I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for my amazing daughter, and that through everything it's her that deserves the praise. I may be her mother, but she is my hero.

The last few days that I haven't been blogging, I've been spending a lot of time thinking about the future,and what it means to me. I no longer see the future as something fleeting, and out of my reach. I know now that no matter what happens to me, a future exists for my daughter,and therefor a piece of me. The most important piece. So despite my ornery attitude, and the my lack of positive inspiration, and I haven't forgotten about Madi's room.

I haven't forgotten about the house, I want to make her home. I still hope with every fiber of my being that one day she will have all of the things I have ever wanted for her. That the future I've imagined for her, for us, will come to fruition.

Until Then and Always,
Hopeful Mother. Of. Madison.
Brianna Hope Spirit

P.S.
It's official I received my new license with my new name today. I am my husbands wife. <3

P.P.S.
Enjoy with me...
http://youtu.be/rYEDA3JcQqw

1 comment: