Thursday, April 21, 2011

Girl's Night

Ok, So I've had a few glasses of wine. I'm spending time with my buffalo, and we like-a the wine-a! LOL.
WOW, sorry. Really though, for those of you who actually care, tonight's blog is going to be about...trying to keep my drunken thoughts coherent enough for you to understand.

I've been thinking about my future home a lot today. And a terrible thought keeps crossing my mind. What if I don't win...? AHHHHH. Just kidding. Short nightmare averted. I'm over it!

I know that this is exactly what my sweet little family deserves. This may seem like a bad idea, blogging after a few glasses of wine. But this is what's going on in my life today, and I'm all about the honesty. So today, to be honest, I'm going to share with you what's really been on my mind lately.

Master Suite bitches!

I can't wait to fall asleep in this room with my loving husband after a long day of exploring our home town. I really can see it so clearly. Us being in this home, growing old. Coming home, day after day. That thought helps me get to sleep every night. It gives me beautiful dreams, of the life I've always wanted to live with my wonderful husband. 

My third favorite room!

After the girl's room, and the master suite, this room makes me the happiest. Because I can see with the easiest clarity, my family, and closest friends cuddled up on this couch. Bonding, catching up, and hopefully celebrating. It's up stairs, it's personal, and it feels like the perfect place to bond with friends and family in our new home. 

I know this seems mushy, and probably doesn't have a point. But these are things that are on my mind lately.   The house warming, the invitations. The turning the house into a real home. I want these things more than anything else in the entire world. I want to have something to give to my family that will show them, how much I care. And how much they absolutely mean to me. I have to show you something incredibly adorable now, are you ready? Here it is...

Have you ever seen anything so beautiful?!

I know this blog is all over the place tonight and probably ridiculous, again, mommy has had a lot of wine. But  it doesn't change how much I love my daughter, or the home I am sure that she deserves, as well as all of the things in the world that I never had. 

It doesn't change that I know, without a doubt in my heart, that Madison Paige Spirit is worthy of a wonderful life, and shouldn't have to suffer even an ounce in her life. I wouldn't allow it. And this would make that promise so much easier for her father and my self to keep.

I think I'm starting to ramble here. So I'm gonna leave it at this. I love my family, and I love my daughter more than anything. I want to give her everything she's giving me, and more.

A safe wonderful life in this beautiful community, and green home, will make that dream a reality.

Thanks for all who have stuck with this crazy mother, and her dramatic dreams!

Until Then and Always,
Hopeful Mother. Of. Madison.





2 comments:

  1. I need to say you are an amazing woman! And you can certainly bring pen to paper..I am so impressed with this website and the things you share. I have been reading and crying because I was there a lot of those bad times you share. I agree about all you said about your mom and mom's mom. I am so sorry for you and my son, your brother Josh. Even though it's been forever since we've seen each other or spoken, I am so glad that you allow me to share your life via Facebook and this wonderful website. I love you Brianna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Joyce! It's so nice to hear those words from someone who understands. Who had been there with us. I love and miss you very much, as I'm sure Josh does as well. I'll keep writing, as long as people keep caring, and I'll always care. SO it looks like I'll be here for a while. LOL

    ReplyDelete