Friday, April 29, 2011

A Real Kind Of Hope

Today was another testament to the stresses and hardships a young family will face along the road to fulfillment. But I couldn't be prouder of the outcome. I know that no matter what my family is faced with we will rise above, and overcome. Whether it be disease or financial hardship. We will make it through.

Nobody is perfect, and me and my husband have both certainly made mistakes in our lives. But one thing that we can do in our sleep. is be parents. We love our daughter more than anything in the world. And I know that we will always put her before ourselves. That no matter what happens, her happiness and growth are the most important things to us.

That giving her the things both of us were denied in our childhood, is more important to us than anything. Because Everett and I were lucky enough to find each other. To find people that love each other, and that know without a doubt in our hearts that we will always be there for each other. So the obvious next accomplishment in our lives, will be to give our daughter all the love, and acceptance we have in our hearts. To assure she is happy and loved.

Providing her with a safe and secure place to grow and expand upon these feelings is so important to the both of us. I know I must sound like a broken record by now. But the reasoning behind my utter confidence is nothing but truth. My daughter is the deserving party here, not me, not my husband. Madison. She is a sweet innocent child. Who has saved both of her parents lives time and time again. She deserves the most amazing childhood.

Madison's future room.

This is the place my heart see's her growing up in. This is the room I see my daughter dancing in, playing with he Barbie dolls in. Having sleep overs with the neighbor children.

A different view.

These are the steps I imagine my daughter playing hopscotch on. The stone steps I can see riddled with her chalk artwork. 

Such a sweet little room.

This is the room I can picture my daughter cleaning up for bed in. Brushing her teeth. Taking bubble bathes. Asking me to help her brush out her hair. Or perhaps braid it. 

All of these things are nothing but dreams and hopes now. But soon they will be realities. It will be the life my husband, daughter and I are living each and every day. And I will at last be satisfied that I am giving my daughter the life that she truly deserves. 

Until Then and Always,
Hopeful Mother. Of. Madison.


No comments:

Post a Comment