Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Imagination Running Rampant

Do you ever have one of those nights when you're exhausted and nothing sounds better to you, than your head hitting that pillow? Wait I'm not done. But then as soon as it does, all of the thoughts that your exhausted brain apparently didn't have the time to process during the day, come flooding in all at once expecting attention, and possible resolutions.

That's what has become of my nights. Tossing and turning like a child before Christmas with thoughts of dual vanities, beetle-kill barn doors, moss carpeting, and secret hallways that lead to private niches. Whatever the heck a niche is. Apparently, it's whatever I want it to be. How is one to sleep with so many possibilities?!

I believe I may have even frightened my husband at some point last night. Possibly between the second and forty eighth time I woke him up in the middle of the night to tell him another one of my inspirational ideas for the guest bedroom/basement/game-room/niche...You get my drift.

The thing about idea's is that they are like virus' not only do they spread , but they seem to attract bigger badder virus' to join the already overwhelmed party. Luckily I've created this wonderful outlet to help release some of the excitement and brimming psychosis about all the fun my daughter and my self are going to have adding all the personal touches to her room .Sure, at the moment my daughter is only 17 months old, and unlikely to care about the decor. But her toys will surely enjoy the change of scenery.

I wish I could show you all of the beautiful images in my head every time I close my eyes. Let's try a form of subliminal messaging shall we? I'm going to show you a picture of my daughter, and then a picture of the room I think she'd look most adorable in...and so on and so forth.

Again, some may say I'm 'delusional', others 'severely emotionally dehydrated'? Hey, I've heard it. My point is, that this is why we're here. To prove that no matter the odds, mass conceptions, or even petty concerns. My daughter will one day soon be making my greatest hopes, dreams and wishes a reality. And we can say that we saw it first, we knew it from the very beginning. I lived it from the start. Here is what I've seen in my heart...

No one can pull off sleeping like she can!

I can see her curled up here so easily!

She likes to lounge in style

What could possibly be more stylish...?!

My daughters idea of dress up so far is everyone else's shoes

I have absolutely no trouble seeing her stomping in and out of this closet for dress up!

Did it work?! Well at least I can say I tried. And truth be told I'm feeling a little better. A little more hopeful, and lot more excited about the beautiful realities in my future. 

Tomorrow is a huge day for me folks... you may have already figured out. Tomorrow...(7 hours and 9 minutes from now) will mark the first day, of the rest of our lives. Six am I enter the Sweepstakes for the first time, at six am tomorrow morning, I start to seal my daughters, and my wonderful little families fate. 

It's Kismet.

Until Then and Always,
Hopeful Mother. Of. Madison.

No comments:

Post a Comment