Saturday, April 16, 2011

Reality Rears It's Pessimistic Head

Good morning world wide web. I'm not exactly sure that you are listening, but here I am plugging away everyday anyways. I have to believe however that the Universe is paying attention. Mostly because of it's cruel acts against my husband and I in the last twenty four hours. I've been able to stay incredibly uplifted and sure of our impending victory for well over a week now. And I still have no doubts, in fact I think the universe is trying to tell me something by further shitting on the life we are living now.

A little background may help shed some light on these predicaments for you. So about three weeks ago we bought a used 1994 BMW 318i. We bought it off some guy for about two grand. Our previous car had died and so we used our tax money to get another temporary car. I loved the car right away, my first car was an old beat up BMW '89. So I will always have a soft spot for them. Here's some pics of the white demon...

Isn't she adorable?!

I thought so too, until last night...

You see, last night an amazing friend of my husband Everett and I, was writing an entry for you lovely folks. He wanted to put in his two cents about our little family and why he thinks we will win our Green Home. Things were going great, until on our way home from singing a dear friend of ours Happy Birthday, we notice the white demon was leaking the $60 worth of gas I had just filled it up with.

The crisis seems to have righted itself this morning. My husband drove her to work...but the minor delay caused the late ...well early morning blogging. As well as some added unneeded stress on myself. Still in recovery, I try to avoid stress as much as possible.

My theory about all of this, is that this life is coming to a close for us anyways, so throw whatever you want at me universe, because I know with every fiber in my being that you have something incredible coming our way,  my daughter is too beautiful and amazing of a little person to not deserve better than this life that we are living now. 

And if you don't believe ME, here are some words of wisdom from Eigil Bisgaard, a man that you should take very seriously...He's a VIKING! 

As you can see...

He's also a gentlemen, and dear friend...Here's what he has to say.

"Hey kids, my name’s Eigil, I’m a friend of Bri and Everett’s.  I’m assuming she’s some number one internet phenom by now.  She’s a talented lady, I understand.  I have to say, they need a house. Not just because they’re a married couple with a kid, but because Madison needs a place to learn about anarchy with Uncle Eigil, Bri needs a place to express her artistic desires, and poor Everett needs a gigantic room to get down on his superhero video games. I’m confused as to why they want to move from delightful Southern California, to a place with, dear God, SEASONS, but I digress, such is life.

I’m going to miss these fools. I’m semi-confident as to their future success in said contest, but I’d hate for them to leave. I like these people. Hell, I was the best man at their wedding. I say they should just win the lotto and buy a home here, a few for me as well. Anyway, I’ll quit rambling and say it, this young family has seen hardship past their years, and they need an easy way out, and I’d buy it for them if I could. Give it to them, Home and Garden."

Eigil Bisgaard

I love that boy! He is a dear friend of ours, and it's been so wonderful having people in our lives that I know I can trust and keep close to my family. As you know I haven't had the best luck with my health. And one of my biggest fears to this day is leaving my family behind. But luckily I know that that isn't very likely, and even if it were to happen, we are surrounded by friends and family so wonderful that I know they would be there in an instant if Everett needed them.

There is another option though. That is our future home. Winning this contest will give Everett and I both the peace of mind that is needed for parents when faced with difficult discussions. Everett would have a beautiful home in which to raise our daughter, in a wonderful community. Even if I could not be there in person to enjoy it. I'd know that they were secure and happy. 

I'd know that they were living the life they so deserved. For being the amazing people they are, and taking such good care of a disease ridden psycho, like me!

So here's to providing for the two most amazing people in my world!

Have you ever seen anything more beautiful?!

I can't wait to show them that we do have a future together, and it's going to be a beautiful one!

Until Then and Always,
Hopeful Mother. Of. Madison








2 comments:

  1. Awwww, I love you all! You guys deserve that house!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you too!! Don't worry we fly you and Eigil out to visit often! <3

    ReplyDelete